MATRIC believes strongly in equal opportunities and encourages the submission of resumes from the widest range of applicants. Specific openings will be described on this page when available. Competitive salaries and benefits; EO employer.
The software developer position works in advanced software technologies, a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment developing truly innovative software solutions for federal and commercial customers. This position develops cutting edge software for:
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Enterprise level web applications
- Simulation and Artificial Intelligence
Pursuant to a government contract, this position requires U.S. citizenship status.
- Application development with Java, Python, Scala
- Software development for Linux and Windows platforms
- Database development (SQL-based such as PostgreSQL, and NoSQL-based such as MongoDB)
- Object Oriented programming
- Agile software development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Strong creativity and problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a team setting while being an effective self-starter able to manage daily activities to achieve long term goals
- Experience in software development
Position Posting Closing Date
September 30, 2018
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.