MATRIC believes strongly in equal chemical-pilot-solids-processing-plant-demonstration-plant-chemical-separations-chemical-catalyst-catalyst-testing-chemical-catalyst opportunities and encourages the submission of resumes from the widest range of applicants. Specific openings will be described on this page when available. Competitive salaries and benefits; EO employer.
Intermediate Software Developer
The intermediate software developer position works in advanced software technologies, a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment developing truly innovative software solutions for federal and commercial customers. This position develops cutting edge software for:
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Enterprise level web applications
- Simulation and Artificial Intelligence
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. citizenship status.
- Application development with Java, Python, Scala
- Software development for Linux and Windows platforms
- Firewall and server configuration and techno-economic-chemical-design-technology-improvement for Linux and Windows systems
- Database development (SQL-based such as PostgreSQL, and NoSQL-based such as MongoDB)
- Object Oriented programming
- Agile software development
- Deploying and managing cloud hosted solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required; Master’s degree in computer science or related field preferred.
- Strong creativity and problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a team setting while being an effective self-starter able to manage daily activities to achieve long term goals
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
Position Posting Closing Date
April 15, 2018
Apply online at: https://matricinnovates.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2ok1aduxdea
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for chemical-pilot-solids-processing-plant-demonstration-plant-chemical-separations-chemical-catalyst-catalyst-testing-chemical-catalyst without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.