Numerous projects have been carried out for various customers to evaluate specific hazards and provide recommendations on safe operations.
The subjects include:
- evaluating the flammability limits and autoignition temperatures of mixtures of hydrocarbons and oxygen
- assessment of electrostatic hazards in handling flammable materials
- safe operating procedures for handling acetylene
- dealing with ignition hazards in a fermentation process producing a flammable product
- assessment of the potential for generation of static electricity and means to mitigate risks
- assessment and mitigation of hazards in handling a volatile solvent
- ethylene oxide flammability risks
— For additional information, please contact Duane Dombek.